What is the process of web development?
Similar to the traditional software development process, the website development life-cycle too can be divided into different steps. This process will give us an amazing output. This document help you to understand the exact process of web development.
1. Requirements from client Discuss all requirements and suggestions from client and go for the further process.
2. Information gathering Start collecting all information related to the clients requirements. Start compare your client with their competitors and manage your data.
3. Strategies & Planning Make all strategies and planning by comparing top competitors and decide the exact structure of the website.
4. Design Decide the template or theme for your website. Complete your all front end and its functionalities.
5. Development Start doing backend coding after completing design of the website. Backend functionality is the most important part of the website development company.
6. Testing Test your website once done development part. Try to find the errors of website and make the taste cases of it. Send it to the development team for resolve.
7. Launch Launch the website after testing and keep maintain your website.